The Research and Development team at EquiFit have teamed up with medical professionals in Boston to create a pattern for masks that we can sew out of our Dedham facility. We have a very talented group of stitchers that are eager to help support our community in desperate need.
The purchase of this mask helps contribute to our donation program. We have donated over 5,000 masks to 45 different organizations all across the country and don't plan on slowing down.
The Technical Stuff:
- 2 outer layers of 100% cotton
- Inner layer infused with AgSilver™, known to help guard against bacterial growth
- Sewn in pocket if you wish to use a filter
- Wash before use
- Hand-Washing recommended or on delicate cycle
- One size fits most- 100% Cotton will shrink once washed
While not a substitute for an N95 mask, the 3 layer cotton mask, in some cases could help preserve the life of an N95 and is similar in effectiveness of an average surgical mask. These masks should not give you a false sense of security during these uncertain times and you should continue to adhere to all federal and state guidelines and regulations.
*Please note, we are not accepting returns for any mask orders due to safety measures. Thank you for understanding!
Hand Wash Only with mild detergent + Allow to Air Dry